Guided Production Processes
We keep an eye on future developments in automotive production and have developed appropriate solutions, which provide the simplification and flexibilization of processes in the automotive production: By means of human-machine-interfaces or wearables (smartglasses, smartwatches or tablets), operators are guided electronically through the different production processes.
Our newly developed HMI-solutions are applicable for different fields like:
- Electronic assembly guidance
- Operator interaction during test bench cycles
- Quality check
- Operator interaction during commissioning
- Simplified and flexible processes
- Time and cost savings
- Minimized operating errors due to a continuously updated documentation
In the off-highway sector, the main challenge is the low volume production. With our human-machine-interfaces, assembly instructions are digitalized which leads to simplified working conditions, minimized operating errors and thus to an improved quality.